Lawn Fertilization Service
A strong root system is the key to having a healthy, lush, and weed free lawn. The secret to having a strong root system is giving your lawn a healthy diet. All Pro Lawn Service will keep your lawn strong and vibrant with our season long fertilization program. Our fertilizer program, like all our other services, does not require a contract and has a 100% guarantee.
Our complete fertilization program covers a healthy lawn, weed control and billbug control:
- 1st – This application is done in the early spring. It kick starts your lawn after the long winter dormancy and helps feed your lawn during the spring growth spurt.
- 2nd – Turf weed control. This application will treat 100% of the broadleaf and grassy weeds in your turf. It also includes a crabgrass pre-emergent.
- 3rd – Fertilizer application that is applied in late spring. It is a nitrogen enriched fertilizer that provides energy to support your turf during the spring growth spurt. It also includes preventative grub control. This is a critical application to control grubs and billbugs in your turf that can cause substantial damage if not treated. I am sure you have seen and heard of others who have had damage to their lawn from billbugs. They destroy large patches of grass that need to be re-sodded or seeded in order to recover your green lawn.
- 4th – Summer fertilizer application. This is a slow release fertilizer that is tailored to meet the demands of the summer heat. This fertilizer will strengthen plant tissue and help with disease resistance during the summer stress months. This application will leave your lawn looking green and lush.
- 5th – Late summer application. This is also a slow release fertilizer that is designed to strengthen plant tissue and help with disease resistance during the summer stress months. Our harsh summer temperatures require that we apply something to the lawn to help it recover from the stress of the heat. This application does the trick.
- 6th – Turf weed control. This is our 2nd turf weed control application that will address weeds that have developed over the hot summer months.
- 7th – Our final treatment is applied in late fall. This is our “winterizer” fertilizer application that promotes deep root development and a quick spring green-up. This is arguably the most important treatment of the season for your lawn. All Pro Lawn Service uses slow-release fertilizers that provide a longer feeding period than liquid applied fertilizers.
We stand by our 100% guarantee. This means if you are not satisfied with our service we will fix the issue at no cost or refund your money. We do not require contracts, so you may cancel at anytime. Our fertilization program covers Boise, Meridian, Eagle, Kuna, Star, Nampa and Middleton Idaho. If you are interested in enrolling in our fertilization program, fill out our free estimate form and we will contact you shortly.